Bentlor Joinery Design is currently engaged in commercial fit out projects ranging from $110,000 to upwards of $2 million for builders such as Grindley Constructions, Paynter Dixon, Hindmarsh, Gledhill Constructions, Zadro Constructions, Kane Constructions, and Total Construction and Built.
Our clientele includes:
- Educational institutions
- Hospitality venues – cafes, restaurants, hotels, clubs
- Medical / Healthcare – clinics, hospitals, aged care facilities, nursing homes, palliative care
- Retail outlets
Bentlor Joinery custom designs, builds and installs a range of quality products for new builds and renovations; products including but not limited to:
- Desks, study areas, fit outs for laboratories, classrooms and staff rooms
- Island benches, buffet areas, bars, commercial kitchens, entertainment areas, reception areas, hotel room vanities, mini offices, bedside tables, bathroom vanities etc.
- Storage e.g. cabinets, filing drawers, archival facilities
- Staff/patient areas including kitchens and lounge rooms, treatment rooms, theatres etc.
- Toilet partitions
- Display units
TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT
Bentlor Joinery design utilises state-of-the-art computer technology that controls the entire custom joinery process.
We begin our design stage with our CAD program PYTHA that illustrates in 3D. Once drawings are approved, they are transferred to a Cam Analyzer program for production. Most of the machinery in production is computer controlled. Project efficiency is tracked using Four Views that monitors costing against estimations and actual spend throughout the factory’s facilities.
We employ a full scale of machinery to get every aspect of a custom joinery project executed with precision:
- Fully computer controlled Holzma beam saw for cutting of boards
- Biesse 3600 x 1800 nesting cell with label printing
- Biesse Rover B Pod machine for drilling and machining panels
- Holzer Edge Bander fully automatic in set up for one type of edging to another
- Two panel saws, a rotary press for laminating solid timber panels
- Wide belt sanders
- Planer thicknessers for solid timber
- Dust extraction unit that will handle all the machines at once with a compactor unit that compresses the dust at rate of 10 to 1
- A computer controlled post former for rolling bench tops.
- Various spindle moulders and profile sanders
- We have our own 12-tonne Pantech truck for deliveries, as well as a fleet of 1-tonne utes as and a 2.5 tonne table top truck.
- We have a 90KW solar system on the roof of the factory with a total of 360 off 250W solar panels that producing 70% of the factory power usage